Computer just failed

JetSet

Darn it, my main PC has just failed, motherboard has had it unfortunately. I keep all my main stuff on there so I need to fix it ASAP but I also need to clean my car for Saturdays Outon Park meet...what a dilemna :lol:

Pete

Absolute Nightmare, got a new board, CPU and memory this morning :thumbs: . Screwed it all together, no picture on screen....PSU not powerful enough, no problems, removed a 650W PSU from an unused computer..good stuff, booted up but couldn't install the drivers as neither the mouse or keyboard are being recognised :shrug: . Dig out old PS2 mouse, install drivers and away we go...5 minutes later computer shuts down :scare: ...PSU blown (well it was an old one). Remove another PSU, this time a really good 700W one and fingers crossed its all working properly :yahoo: . Now to clean the car :D (and order some new PSU's)

Pete

Darn it, my main PC has just failed, motherboard has had it unfortunately. I keep all my main stuff on there so I need to fix it ASAP but I also need to clean my car for Saturdays Outon Park meet...what a dilemna :lol:

Pete

Bloody hell! I'd of done the car for you if I wasn't going away next week mate.........got too much to get sorted this weekend though and I'd cop for a right beating off Carla if I started cleaning cars.

I was going to offer up my services for anyone local before Wales...........after I've sorted ours of course!

Computer fixed 10/10...Car Cleaned 7/10 , I just didn't get time to do it justice although it looks O.K from a distance. Sadly, the interior didn't get a look in, a quick shake of the floor mats in the morning is about as much as it'll get. Not my day really, managed to spray the hose on one of Caroline's mobiles and I look to have killed it :shrug:

Pete