White 370z plus carbon.....

Sarnie

I've seen that car online as I've been looking recently for a 370Z (now awaiting delivery :yahoo: ) but I actually quite liked that car (bar the number plate surround). Now, I'm not into modding in the slightest, but do quite like white cars with some carbon bits and bobs. Yes, the front skirt/grill might be a little over the top, but generally I think it's relatively subtle.

If you like to seperate yourself from the masses (which driving a 370Z already does in fairness) then this one ticks a few boxes.

Wouldn't buy it myself though :blush: .

yep - i've been watching this one as well - can't quite work out what the blac/white spots are under the number plate

me too - wouldn't buy this one - just not quite right

Quote from the add...

" in the U.S.A. where these cars are well respected & their owners spend vast amounts of money & time on them."

Is that implying they don't over here??? :lol:

Nope we dont over here - didnt anyone tell you? :lol::bangin:

Well they obviously know that maybe certain members other halves read this forum and we all know that EVERY mod only costs around £20 :lol:

:lol: modding is a pretty cheap game when it comes to disclosing figures to the other half. "These wheels?! 50 quid!"

that brand new 370 you're looking at --- only £10,000 :yahoo:

:lol: modding is a pretty cheap game when it comes to disclosing figures to the other half. "These wheels?! 50 quid!"

I'll have 3 then please :lol:

Look for a new DERV to commute in - as I'm about to be able to car share with the missus as we will work within walking distance of each other - its aparent if you want something half decent (and new) you need about £20k :scare: Looking at stuff like Leon FR, Skoda vRS, BMW 1 series, Audi A3 etc. Need a good deal on a nearly new one me thinks. Makes the 370z look like a bargin at the price I paid!

I'll have 3 then please :lol:

Look for a new DERV to commute in - as I'm about to be able to car share with the missus as we will work within walking distance of each other - its aparent if you want something half decent (and new) you need about £20k :scare: Looking at stuff like Leon FR, Skoda vRS, BMW 1 series, Audi A3 etc. Need a good deal on a nearly new one me thinks. Makes the 370z look like a bargin at the price I paid!

Merc C class? My brother has a C320 CDI Sport - they must be less than 20k by now.