Good Number Plate Supplier

cerealuk

Can anyone recommend a good company that can supply number plates?

I've just received the documents for my personalized plate and need 2 sets made:

1) a fully legal one e.g ABC 123

2) a naughty one e.g ABC123 (but everything else legal on it apart from the middle spacing missing)

I of course intend to use the "naughty" one for shows only... honest guv! :lol:

demonplates.com are pretty good and deliver quickly, you'll need to take a photo of your documents with your mobile before they will post the plates though (they tell you what they need). Looks like they'll do the illegal ones as well judging from this comment on their site:

To mis-space or mis-represent the digits on number plates is an offence under the Road Vehicles (Registration & Licensing) Regulations 1971. Be sure to enter your registration number correctly because the finished number plates will be made to the same spacing you enter here.

Dead budggie plates won't have the BS standard on them or the post code of who made. (min legal requirement)

So you _have_ to have the postcode of who made it on there for it to be legal? Just checked the plate on my mum and brothers cars and both literally just have the reg and nothing else..

Halfords do plates that are legal however you can't see the BS mark or the shop or postcode. They make them the same colour as the plate but are reflective.

That's what I'm running and I'm pleased with the plainness of them! :teeth:

Halfords do plates that are legal however you can't see the BS mark or the shop or postcode. They make them the same colour as the plate but are reflective.

Ooo cunning, will they do the "questionable" versions though ? :p

Ooo cunning, will they do the "questionable" versions though ? :p

Not sure bud. You can ask, I doubt it though unless you signed a waiver.

I've used craigsplates in the past for dodgy plates. Great service.

Although it's probably frowned upon by a few people on here, I've used UK and JDM size plates on many different cars none of which had the details of where they were made on, never had any trouble with the police and also passed all MOT's so far.

http://www.craigsplates.com/ is the most reliable i've found, just buy them as show plates use the legal font and you have a set of plates delivered to your door.

Yeah its not 100% legal, but many many people have stupid itallics and spacing on their plates so not having the details on the bottom is hardly a big deal IMO.

No border, always looks tacky but upto you.

You can have the web address on the bottom of the plate if you specify it, and although not strictly legal either i've seen it on a few Z's on here before