Arch Rolling question

Ruddles

Just a quickie! I'm sorting out a few things for the zed and I'm fairly certain I'll be needing my rear arches rolled. Does anyone know of a company that can do this in the Hereford /Worcestershire or Gloucestershire area?

Also, are there any Veilside distributors in the UK? ;)

Many thanks to whoever can help! :thumbs:

I'd be interested in a quote....

I can't see that my wheels will cope with dropping 30mm (or claimed 27mm) with 25mm rear and 20mm front spacers :blink:

Therefore I think some arch rolling may be required?

Yup as Ian said :thumbs:

Archenemy did mine about 2 years ago for £80 inclusive of VAT for both rear arches. Its a mobile service and he drove to my house. Took under an hour to do the job;) The chap was from the oxford branch and covers the West midlands.

I recommend their service.

Book early as it they are advanced-booked by atleast a week :p

Cheers for the replies guys! :thumbs:

I'd better get onto Archenemy then! No issues with cracking paint with them? (As a professional company I'd expect not).

When you planning to get your arches rolled?

Offer is open to anyone else who fancies getting their arches rolled, closest agent is Oxfordshire to me which isn't far really. They do group discounts, I should've set something up sooner, but hey-ho :blush:

p.s. Don't mind waiting if anyone else is interested :thumbs:

For me I won't know until the springs are fitted end of April early May. Problem being I can't see many people opting for a group arch rolling session. For me It also depends if I'll actually need any rolling, or if I can cope with a 27mm drop. Being the daily driver I have to negotiate speed bumps and a bad ramp at work. Even at standard level I can't leave the car park straight forward, having to exit the ramp at 45 degrees. As you are planning on a solution don't worry about me as I'll not know what's required till the kit is on and potential springs.

Keeping the Rays as they were recently bling'd up. I'm probably going to invest next year for the wheels, although I'm sure the consensus will be to change the wheels once the bodykit is on?

I'd be interested in a quote....

I can't see that my wheels will cope with dropping 30mm (or claimed 27mm) with 25mm rear and 20mm front spacers :blink:

Therefore I think some arch rolling may be required?

Ide be intrested in how you turn out too with the drop? Im still running 20mm n 25mm spacers with the new wheels n they sit fine. but im fancying a 25-30mm drop n think ill have to remove the spacers or get them rolled?