Freshly Juiced 350Z

BULLITT

Since this has been my first weekend off in months with decent weather I decided to get up early and give the car a damn good clean. I bought a new pressure washer a few weeks back so was a opportunity to break it in too though I'll be doing it again as I've just ordered an Autobrite Snow Foam Lance and Snow foam so just waiting for it to come.

The paint on the car was odd as it felt rough but when using a Claybar it appeared to pull very little off but obviously worked as it was left glass smooth, only down side was having to stop after claying because the rain started, though it didn't last for long and I could finish off the car soon after.

Stuff I used today:

Nilfisk Alto C120 Pressure Washer

Zymol Auto Shampoo

Dodo juice "Born Slippy" Clay Lube

Meguiars regular soft white clay

Meguiars Plast-X

Meguiars Glass Cleaner

Meguiars Metal Polish

Dodo Juice Light Fantastic Soft Wax

AutoSmart SmartWax

Meguiars Hot Shine Tyre Dressing

350_1.jpg

350_2.jpg

350_3.jpg

350_4.jpg

350_5.jpg

350_6.jpg

350_7.jpg

350_8.jpg

350_9.jpg

350_16.jpg

350_13.jpg

350_28.jpg

350_25.jpg

350_24.jpg

350_14.jpg

And the finishing touch - The Dodo juice 'Clingy' Stickers

Rear Window

350_19.jpg

Front Window

350_18.jpg

I know the pics are a little dull, just as I finished the dark clouds came rolling over, in typical British weather fashion it started raining again just after I finished the pics :svk:

Anyways, thanks for looking :)

Looking good B)

B) Shiny!!!!! Mine looked like that last weekend then a seagull put pay to that!

That will teach you for living at the sea side Iain :lol:

Tell me about it. The car comes out of the garage on a thursday morning, goes back in thursday afternoon as the wife takes it to work :wacko: . And without fail those pesky Seagulls drop bombs on my poor beast every week! :rant: I think they are using it as target practise. :surrender: Must be jealous, thats all i can think of as its a weekly thing no matter where its parked. :thumbdown:

Looks good. A wee trick, if you want to see how clean (contaminent free) your paint is, even after detailing is use a very, very thin plastic bag, put hand in bag, and gently run fingertips over paint. If there are any baked on nasties, you will feel them, even if you can't with your bare hand.