Frustrating!!!

H5

Have had the green Volvo on eBay for the last week, nearly 800 visits, 61 people watching it and it gets 9 bids taking it to £500, almost half what others are going for in nothing like the condition!!!! :rant::blush:

Anyone want a decent diesel car??? ;)

Its christmas time, so pottential customers for this are probably saving for that. Maybe its just the wrong time?

Mind you, if it wasnt for fear of death, I'd get it for the missus to run in winter and leave the Z all snug and warm in the garage. Maybe once the first snow/ice hits, people will think about garaging their sports cars and be on the lookout for something like this for the winter?

Car sales are always slower by the end of the year, one of the reasons being that if they buy it now it will only be a 2006 car for another 6 weeks, and when talking second hand, within 6 weeks the 2nd hand cars all become "one year older" which should decrease their price.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update, sold last week and all sorted. Pleased but also gutted that 6 years worth of polishing, detailing etc. have gone, but there you go. All in the name of progress!

Just so you can all rest easy about my luck in 2006, the Elise got hit by a 40 tonner last week, at slow speed but the off side rear wheel and rear clam shell certainly won't be in use again! Initial quotes are about £3.5k to get it sorted, good eh!! :):blush:

Just an update, sold last week and all sorted. Pleased but also gutted that 6 years worth of polishing, detailing etc. have gone, but there you go. All in the name of progress!

Just so you can all rest easy about my luck in 2006, the Elise got hit by a 40 tonner last week, at slow speed but the off side rear wheel and rear clam shell certainly won't be in use again! Initial quotes are about £3.5k to get it sorted, good eh!! :):blush:

:headhurt: your lucks gotta change soon Rob :thumbs:

bleedin ell, They say they come in threes :scare:

lol - if only Mike!! With burglary, car stolen, £120 Zed clamping rip off, oven blowing up (needing new kitchen!), electricity board digging up the front garden (after oven blowing up!), shower going bang, gearbox going on Volvo and this, I reckon I've been done for the decade or so!! :yahoo: