Is this Zed over priced?

Hi Guys,

Not been on here for a while after selling my Zed last year, which i regret doing everyday so much so that i contacted the guy i sold it to and asked to buy it back............. no such luck. lol

So i've been looking again and this one came up

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Its an older model compared to my first one, but its only minor differences.

I personally think its over priced by about £3k, what do you guys think?

Steve

Yeah i had my suspicions about that extra badge on the back.........didn't realise it would be that one, makes me wonder what the previous owner was like :lol::lol:

If i was to buy a stock Zed and put the kit on myself, is the kit still available to buy?? The alloys are a must have for me aswell as they were on my first zed and i loved them.

Yeah thats not cheap, kind of why i was hoping to get one with the kit already fitted, obviously DIIRRRRTTTYYYYY power badges can be removed!

Mileage is good, but the clutch went at 30,000 on my previous one, this could happen on this one.

So I emailed the garage selling this Zed to see if they would move on price at all, he sent me an email back with the usual sales rubbish, also stating that this is a factory nismo, costing £43,000 when new, they know the owner, they are hard to come by, blah blah blah. At the end of the email he then tells me it's sold now and yes for the asking price on screen.

Why still have it advertised then!!????

Could he be telling a little lie?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p