Brembo colour chart

gort

No way! What a result the airfix paint is a perfect match for brembo calipers. What a find!!!

I just ordered some for mine as i noticed a couple of mine have chips where someone has caught them when taking alloy wheel on / off.

Cheers to the OP!

I thought it was due to brake fluid destroying normal paints rather than heat.

Can't see the caliper itself getting hot enough to change the state of paint (probably wrong though).

Off to Hobbycraft on the way home from work, will touch up calipers when fitting spacers this weekend :bounce:

Unless your name is GREEKMAN :scare:

I thought it was due to brake fluid destroying normal paints rather than heat.

Can't see the caliper itself getting hot enough to change the state of paint (probably wrong though).

Off to Hobbycraft on the way home from work, will touch up calipers when fitting spacers this weekend :bounce:

Unless your name is GREEKMAN :scare:

I will refer you all to Evo owners. If you dont fook the paint on your Evo Brembo's you aint driving hard enough :lol::lol:

IMO I wouldnt spray the callipers with hobby paint, only touch up stone chips. Not worth the heart ache if you ever blister the paint because of the heat.

Brake fluid will destroy most paints, including that on callipers, but its neutralised with water, so if you ever get some on the callipers, just wash it off with plenty of water :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...