Is this any good?

weewizard

Thought i recognised the title.........it's my car!!!! Not the cheapest in the world i agree but she's a non accident grade car and not a sh*tter like so many JDM's on the market.

I can discount a fair amount off if the brand new Kahn wheels and the superb sounding performance exhaust are returned to standard items but i will say i've had another blinding sales week and i do love this car so i can honestly say she's welcome to stay with me for some time yet :D

Dave.

ps......anyone looking to sell their 350's / skylines / evo's / imprezas / supras & turbo MR2's along with GT-Turbo starlets please get in touch as looking for all these models :)

How'd you mean not a shi**er like so many JDM's on the market? Surely there's no way of knowing whether a JDM zED WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT PRIOR to landing on these shores - unless you a. have Japanese doc's and b. can read them! :scare:

I've got all documents relating to mine but wouldn't have a clue really knowing whether it was involved in a an accident prior!! Anyone got any suggestions?

BTW - nice motors! Zeds just look sexier everyday! :thumbs:

My point is that there are a fair few damaged / repaired Z's now entering the UK.......some are very cheap and also poorly repaired and others (like mine ;) ) are perfect but just like the Imprezas and the Evo's, these sh*tters, as i like to call them, will soon be dragging the residual values of decent quality cars down. Believe me.......Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could spot some of the repairs i've seen lately!!

My main sales cars are all JDM models as i do believe, in most cases, they are a superior car..........but that's only my personal thought on the matter :thumbs: .

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi going to see this car on friday, fingers crossed she will be mine if all goes well.

Exhaust has been removed but alloys are to be kept.

All this for a reduced rate of 14K,.

The guy who owns this company is a very genuine guy and gets alot of Jap imports all at top quality grade.

Cheers

Rich

Hi going to see this car on friday, fingers crossed she will be mine if all goes well.

Exhaust has been removed but alloys are to be kept.

All this for a reduced rate of 14K,.

The guy whjo owns this company is a very genuine guy and gets alot of Jap importsall at top quality grade.

Cheers

Rich

Good luck buddy, just dont jump straight in until you are 100% sure it is all good

Im going to get it checked out but the guy has:

Genuine 25k miles with a warranted mileage certificate.

HPI clear with new certificate.

Cat 1 security with insurance certificate.

Recently imported from Japan hence immaculate condition

Fully UK converted, SVA'd, taxed, MOT'd, registered, speedo converted into MPH, stereo converted, supplied with a top quality comprehensive 12 month parts & labour warranty.

cheers

rich

Many thanks for the nice comments! She is a lovely example and will not be faulted....even if i do say so myself :p

I do admit i'm like an old woman with all my cars and won't buy anything i wouldn't happily drive myself and this is reflected by the last hundred or so cars have sold on the very first viewing, something i'm very proud of!

:)

Dave.

Doh - i missed that when looking down the list.

I'm surprised a "Sale of motor vehicles" company that has been around for 2 years does not have premises with a land line

Good point but we do actually have a large secure unit......as it has around £150k's worth of cars, mostly high performance, do you think i am going to advertise where it is??? Silly! We also have 3 landlines but even an evil car dealer deserves a little peace and quiet and i've had the same mobile number for several years so i aint that bad :D

Dave.