Rota Gtr-D Trader Q?

Gibby

your better off contacting rarerims

Tried them m8! They can do the wheels but no stretch tyres for me :-(

Why so wide and why is the stretch so important? Are you saying that rare rims are not prepared to put "narrow" tyres on these rims? What width tyre are you intending to put on a 12inch rim?

A lot of questions but just curious.

I just fancy the width for the look I'm after!!

Rarerims said they couldn't supply the wheels with a slight stretched tyre so I'm just wondering if anyone else can, rarerims said it's meant to be 335 on rear but the pic car it's something like 285/35. I know that other traders ell these wheels so just wondered what they say?

why not just buy the rims and then order your own tyres dude? have you dropped the car and rolled the arches yet?

Might do this was just checking to see if I could get them as I want them straight up :) no lowering or rolling yet was going to wait and see what's what! :lol:

why not just buy the rims and then order your own tyres dude? have you dropped the car and rolled the arches yet?

Might do this was just checking to see if I could get them as I want them straight up :) no lowering or rolling yet was going to wait and see what's what! :lol:

Damn, if you get away with no rolling... Damn. Either way, pics when done please :thumbs:

lol i thought you were going hella flush on us... those sizes are gonna look stretched to foook btw!!

could be of some assistance.... but not on the tyre front

as people have said, you would be better going to an independant tyre shop after wheel purchase, they will sort you

stretched tyres reek of win, iv got the same problem soon with the new volks i have :D

Just something that you should keep in mind.

Those against say that if insurance companies were aware that tyres were being fitted outside of the recommended use of the manufacturer they would not cover the claim, this is evidence enough the vehicle is not road worthy and therefore illegal despite it not being covered by a specific offence. Secondly the fact that tyre fitters will not fit these tyres and people have to do them at home themselves using lighter gas and a lighter to pop them on the rim is again proof they are unsafe. If no professional tyre fitter is willing to fit them for fear of it coming back to them in the event of an accident this clearly points to it not being safe.

Pete