1st 370z Group buy - CARBON FIBRE BONNET DAMPERS

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:yahoo:

Right you lucky lot.... Finallly got the nod that these are available for the 370z B) I think im right in saying that I am the only uk supplier to offer these at the moment

I know a lot of you guys have been wanting to show off your engine bays without using a washing line prop so heres your chance :thumbs:

As a special one off offer if we can get 10 people interested I can do these at £90 inc vat + p&p, that might be a tall order as im not sure if we have 10 370z owners :lol: , if we can't make the numbers I will re-evaluate so lets just see what interest gathers firstly.

hooddamper.jpg

Other engine bay parts available including engine covers and intakes pm for more info

Oi you cheeky feck - we have about 25 black editions alone :p

Do these require any cutting of plastic? From the ones I saw Stateside the fit wasnt anywhere near as neat as the 350z. Could be interested though :thumbs:

The other thing to consider ( i forgot to mention on my last post ) the USA 370's don't have the pedestrian safety catapult mechanism that we do in the uk, so the mounting points to bonnet are also incorrect when compared to american cars, i had to do considerable work to get mine to fit !