Blue Coupe, Linton, Cambridge - possibly widearch?

docwra

Ive now had three people, including my own Dad tell me they have seen me driving around in Linton. Seeing as my car has 75mm arch extensions and 6 inches of lip on the wheels I find it hard to believe theres another one like so close, but thought it was worth an ask :D

Theres definitely one, as Im driving it most days :D

If youve got a 6 inch lip on your wheels it could be you RisingPower, Ill just have to keep my eye out I guess. If you see a red 306 GTI6 caning up behind you then stop for a chat :D

Theres definitely one, as Im driving it most days :D

If youve got a 6 inch lip on your wheels it could be you RisingPower, Ill just have to keep my eye out I guess. If you see a red 306 GTI6 caning up behind you then stop for a chat :D

It's not quite 6" but it's near enough :p:lol: I've seen a white 106 gti around, but never a red 306 gti, i'll keep an eye out :thumbs:

I still want to see your zed :D

Were you driving through Abington, about 5/5.30pm on Friday? 313 blue Zed with Chrome lip Volks?? :)

If so, Ive seen you! Your car is narrower but a shitload cleaner than mine :D

Sounds about right, except it isn't the facelift :) It was tbh a little dirty last week, cleaned this weekend though and yet to have a few vandal marks sorted this friday :thumbs: