New front lip required

jubei

I've only had my 350Z for a week and i'm loving it, but the poor quality and scuffing to the aftermarket front lip that i willingly overlooked when i bought the car is beginning to annoy me. I like the look of the lip though so rather than just remove it i'm considering getting a replacement. Here's a photo frontlip.jpg

Can anyone comment on the quality and fit of the N1 style lips that are selling on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/03-05-Nissan-350z-N1-Z33-JDM-Front-Bumper-Lip-Spoiler-/280561922989?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4152cb33ad) or advise me where else i could source an affordable alternative?

but the poor quality and scuffing to the aftermarket front lip that i willingly overlooked when i bought the car is beginning to annoy me.

Yeah, I've got one of those front lips on mine, really poor fit, mine's actually a worse fit than yours :thumbdown: . I'm also looking to replace mine sometime this year with one that fits properly.

Pete

Thanks for the replies. I do have it booked in to be repainted next week but it's the fit that concerns me as there are several places with 7mm gaps between the bumper and lip. It's also been cut in places to make it fit, it looks ok from a distance but not up close.

Just thinking that if I need to replace it I shouldn't bother spending money getting it painted.

• 2 weeks later...