Manifold gasket

andlid

Hi guys, what exhaust manifold gasket should I be using before I get this APS kit plonked onto the car I'd rather replace the current one.

If anyone has recommended gasket can you PM me and I'll shoot over some paypal monies :p

as always this is urgent..

Cheers

A

Hi guys, what exhaust manifold gasket should I be using before I get this APS kit plonked onto the car I'd rather replace the current one.

If anyone has recommended gasket can you PM me and I'll shoot over some paypal monies :p

Cheers

A

OEM exhaust manifold gaskets are the ones to go for. :thumbs:

Cheers

A

you got them? if you do pm me total inc shipping to EIRE and I'll take them, can't handle another local nissan call... going mmmm a Z you say... oooh they're VERY uncommon... that'l have to come from Japan... bla bla bla... ;)

Cheers

A

you got them? if you do pm me total inc shipping to EIRE and I'll take them, can't handle another local nissan call... going mmmm a Z you say... oooh they're VERY uncommon... that'l have to come from Japan... bla bla bla... ;)

They are £40.34 each and you will require two + shipping at cost :thumbs:

Do you still want them. :lol:

I will have to check in the store in the morning, however I should have them.

Alex. :)