Some urgent photoshop help please...

Cragus

I am having some wheels painted in the next few days so that they are ready for Friday coming and after speaking to the painter tonight need some help decided what type of paints should be used (matt/gloss or both) and what shades etc.

I am hoping to imitate this look.......

volkphantomedition018el0.jpg

volkphantomedition019kj9.jpg

volkphantomedition024st8.jpg

volkphantomedition029el5.jpg

.......on this wheel

100_3138.jpg

100_3426.jpg

020.jpg

008-1.jpg

This is a fairly recent picture of my car:

photo4.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-12.jpg

Currently, I am thinking the lip should be painted gloss red to match the calipers, the dish to be painted gloss black to match the car but I am completely unsure about the spokes - should this be a matt colour? I think silver will be too light for spokes and gloss colours too much. Any ideas - opinions and photoshops work appreciated

Thanks ruddles - on closer inspection I think you are right - matt black dish. I am not sure about the spokes though - matt silver (i.e. like a gunmetal type colour?)

Looks like matt GM to me.

My spokes are matt GM.

Think they're the phantom gts's. Titanium gunmetal spokes, flat black lip :thumbs:

They are the Volk GTS Phantoms! :thumbs: Just wasn't sure of the colours for painting.

Thanks

Ah, sorry, misread it. IMHO I like black on black though:

bvlgogi04yj7.jpg

Its certainly a nice car but I can't help feel that its a little too much black. :shrug:

Think they're the phantom gts's. Titanium gunmetal (matt finish) spokes, flat black lip :thumbs: Oh and good luck getting the colour code.

CIMG0236.jpg

I absolutely love the look of these, but i think it's the R888's that make them look special on the zed at the top. Amazing. B)