Would you buy it?

seech

Afternoon people.

Just been for another test drive. Black 07 GT 313 with 31k on the clock. I think it was an ex company car. Seat looked a bit worse for wear, few scratches and scuffs on the interior. 1st was ok, but second was not only tough to get in, there was a little crunch on occasion. But other than that, all good.

Except for the service history. It had a P1 at 10,000 miles after 1 year (08). Should have been 9,000.

Then it had an "LV3" service by Wlmg Nissan in Slough - but this was at 30,000 miles. Can't remember at what point this was, but it has certainly missed one.

One of the cheapest 07s around (£13,190), but I am wondering whether it is worth walking away because of the service history.

Would you?

There is a stunning car for sale in Manchester, so much so I was prepared to go get it myself before I found one a little closer to home. Just checked and it looks like it has gone.

Here's one in Bradford if it is within your travelling distance...

57 plate GT, 27,000 miles under £15000. If it all checks out it could be a good deal, it does have a rather ugly spoiler though IMO.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

There is a stunning car for sale in Manchester, so much so I was prepared to go get it myself before I found one a little closer to home. Just checked and it looks like it has gone.

Here's one in Bradford if it is within your travelling distance...

57 plate GT, 27,000 miles under £15000. If it all checks out it could be a good deal, it does have a rather ugly spoiler though IMO.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

That 'ugly spoiler' is a full Nismo V1 kit with Nismo alloys, only about £5k's worth of optional extra's........ ;)

Cheeky fckers have offered me less than "We Buy Any Bike" have for my R1!!

If you want a laugh, when you buy a Z ask "we buy any car" what they'll pay for it... my offer from them was about half price!

To be fair 'we buy any car' could only ever make money if they have no chance of loosing or buying a turkey, so the price will always be stupidly low. My missus sold her battered 51 corsa that had NEVER been serviced for £500. In that instance I think she got a great deal though I pitty the poor sod that bought it after they had buffed it up.

Get to the auctions mate, it's full of 350s! Here's something to think about, my 07 350 got traded in last June, they gave me £16.5k for it, the dealer struggled to sell the car and sure enough a mate spotted it in auction the other week, it went for a snip over £11k. Bet the dealer regretted that one :lol:

i only kept mine for 18 months nothing wrong with it just needed a change as i got bored quickly with the zed. lots of others are the same, or others find it too expensive to run and sell quickly.

on performance cars the amount of owners doesnt bother me.

honda.gif

I thought that was too good to be true...!

Not a GT, need one as I have got damn used to heated leather seats! (and it's being demanded by the Mrs...!)

Is it yours? Not seen many in Temper Orange... but then again, my search criteria has always been 2007!

Seech

Fair enough, never had heated seats so not missing it!

Yeh it's mine, to be honest I don't really want to sell, it's just if the right buyer at the right price came along I'd sell to get a cheaper zed!

(sell mine and get a old(2003/4) high miler as I have just brought myself a work horse car so my zed is only a once a week treat now!)

the zeds heated seats weren't that great, mine didn't heat up fully so you'd end up with a cold arse and a sweaty back. i know others had issues with them.

i think the point i'm making is i wouldn't make heated seats a deal breaker. i had them in the zed but not in my S2k and i don't miss them, even though the s2k has no roof.

honda.gif

Is the Bose system any good? On the test drives I have done, the radio is all I have had to go on.

And the bluetooth that comes with the car - is anything else needed - or does it just pair up to a phone and hey presto?

Not a GT, need one as I have got damn used to heated leather seats! (and it's being demanded by the Mrs...!

No cruise control either judging by the steering wheel - maybe not essential to have cruise control as such but they're needed to change between maps if you go for an uprev I believe.