Removing Stone Chips Ideas??

matty316

I've heard good things about this and have been considering it myself. Not looked particularly hard but I can't see a UK distributor so its an import job I'm afraid........check out the vids on the site - pretty impressive.

Dont use Halfords paint its a crap match - ALWAYS! Use paints4u.com they are always a good match - I even have a kit from them for the 370z and match is spot on. They also supply "wands" which are very find cotton bud type things which are much better than a paint brush that you normally get.

I hear good things about Dr Colorchips too, but never tried it. Some threads on DW forums which show good results. Dont know how it'd work with a really metallic colour though as any more than the tiniest bit of paint and the flecks sink making the colour match poor. Ideally you want to add the smallest amount you can and reapply many times to build up the layers so that the flecks cant sink.