Someone's doored my car!!

jezza030

Bit of advise please...

Somebody driving a red car doored my car!! B'stards!!

"Luckily" After getting the red paint off - the actual door panel was not creased but has left a dimple...

Any ideas on how to get it out?? do not know if the doors are sealed up so i'm a bit wary of pushing out from the inside...

Asked the ole gal if she would suck it out but she declined!!

I've had a couple removed and the end result was perfect.

I don't know where you are based, but the man I use covers Bucks.

He took a bad dent out of my wifes Astra door and went down past the glass. There was no sign of it dent at all when he had finished.

I've got his card at home if you need his details.

Simon

Chips away, dent master, those kinda places.

Though they are only as good as the person doing the work (franchises). If you put your location in your profile, it would help members recommend someone near you.

Also, I dont think "doored" is actually a word, especially not in this context. ;)

Never park your car next to another car its simples as that, i allow 15 mins on each end of my journey to find a decent space to park and if desperate will take a fine on the chin for parking in two bays - cheaper than getting the dent man out.... + hassle.

Hope you get this sorted i know how it feels!

Never park your car next to another car its simples as that, i allow 15 mins on each end of my journey to find a decent space to park and if desperate will take a fine on the chin for parking in two bays - cheaper than getting the dent man out.... + hassle.

Hope you get this sorted i know how it feels!

Not always as easy as that. Last year I parked my car in a carpark - no cars anywhere near it. Came out later and found someone had scraped all the back 1/4 panel near the passengerside rear wheel. Blue paint and massive scrape so they must have known they had hit it. No witnesses, no note under my window screen or anything.

Right pain when it happens. :(

yeah i have about 15 small dings in my door from my knob jocky neighbour havent tried to get them out, but just figured its a fact of life and when i get round to it will get then sorted by one of those dents away people. I have heard they can work wonders.

But drives me mad, as although you cant see in most lights i still know they are there!