Brake Pads

Beau

Hi Guys, Had a look at the front break pads and they are quite worn.... They are Brembo and it appears to have only lasted for about 27,000 miles... Is that good or Bad?

Anyway Im after a new set. What is best, Buy New Brembo ones or are there some that are cheaper but as good?

Thanks, Beau

think i ve spoken to you before on this.

i am currently running with APEX front discs and pads and cant complain.i ve even use it on track with no down sides.

+ they are a fraction of the cost :D

i am currently running with APEX front discs and pads and cant complain.i ve even use it on track with no down sides.

The discs are fine though, will the apex brakes fit in the brembo brakes...

Im after something which is good quality, long lasting, doesnt release too much brake dust, and good stopping power I guess....

Im after something which is good quality, long lasting, doesnt release too much brake dust, and good stopping power I guess....

yes... :teeth:

yes... :teeth:

Thanks, Ill have a look at these then, Also heard of some called Yellow and ferrodo? any good?

If they are dusty, surely that means that they are wearing quite fast...I would prefer to pay a bit more for quality plus I wouldnt have to wash the wheels so often! ;)

So overall what would you guys recommend? The Brembo's or other stuff?

Thanks