Another thumbs up for Admiral

jollyranchers

Renewed with Admiral today after Elephant decided they want another £300 this year

Admiral stupidly low price of £400 with minor mods declared so happy , as a matter of interest how many of you take out the extra personal accident cover which gets you £30,000 of cover instead of the standard £5000 ?

I see all insurance companies are offering this as an extra for about £25 quid

because Admiral and Elephant are the same company, you should have been able to get Elephant to price match, i have done this a few times playing Admiral, Bell and Elephant off against each other and going back to Elephant with the cheapest quote.. :p

just for any future reference ;)

Will

Just renewed with Admiral from Aviva.To renew with Aviva they wanted £758.After doing an online quote and then speaking to a nice American lady on the phone,£302.60(no mods and garaged).The price on line was £409.61 but because i signed up to the muti-car policy got a nice discount and thats even with the shed's insurance still running with Aviva until October.Well happy and very impressed with Admiral. :thumbs:

Renewed with Admiral today after Elephant decided they want another £300 this year

Admiral stupidly low price of £400 with minor mods declared so happy , as a matter of interest how many of you take out the extra personal accident cover which gets you £30,000 of cover instead of the standard £5000 ?

Why the hell did I get quoted £988 with Admiral?

46 years old

12 years no claims

Garaged

Intake manifold mod (plenum spacer)

ECU mod (Uprev)

Manchester postcode

Is it the Manchester postcode despite me living in a nice area?

46 years old

12 years no claims

Garaged

ECU mod (Uprev)

Manchester postcode

no idea but seems rather expensive !! defo happy with my price

• 2 weeks later...

With admiral here aswell, have been since i was 17 as they always seem to match or quote lower than any other company

Took out the extra cover just incase if you do crash £30,000 does sound a nice sum of money if @*!# hits the fan.

I would imagine so. For not much more and I have a 370z and Ibiza (1.4) insured with them!

46 years old

12 years no claims

Garaged

ECU mod (Uprev)

Manchester postcode

Mines coming out as near £1300 for M28 post code. It's £100 cheaper on the driveway than in the garage, and another £100 cheaper on the street than my driveway :shrug:

That's with Admiral multi-car discount aswell, without that its near £1900 anywhere!

26 years old

2 years no claims

Plenum

UpRev

Exhaust

I'm with admiral to, £650 for my 370 and Toyota yaris.

On a side note, do Admiral accept remaps? I thought they didn't but if they do a trip to abbey may be on the cards!

No they don't. :thumbdown:

Sure I saw it on the options last time I just signed up. I think it has to be less than a 10% power increase, but you are pretty safe with an NA tune on the Zed, it wont ever give you more than about 20HP.