A white van incident!!

Sheena

:angry::angry: :I got ran off the road by a white van driver today the B*****d

I kerbed my rays, help lads!!

I am so cross about it, I think it was the fact of a women driving a nice car and he just wanted to intimidate me anyway the kerb got the better of my rays

Its not too bad but i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get the quite deep scaffs marks off?

I cleaned it all day on Wednesday and it looked the dogs B****Ks, oh well these things happen

xx

I am so cross about it, I think it was the fact of a women driving a nice car and he just wanted to intimidate me anyway the kerb got the better of my rays

Its not too bad but i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get the quite deep scaffs marks off?

I cleaned it all day on Wednesday and it looked the dogs B****Ks, oh well these things happen

xx

What a tosser :rant:

You can get your alloy refurbed to look like new for about £60 :blush:

Sorry to hear that. It sucks. You can also get people to fix scuffs on wheels while you are in work and stuff. I've never used them but I played Golf with a guy that does it (friend of my GFs dad) and he said he can make them like new!

xx

chpsaway do AA discount to. 10% off

Sheena, I really feal for you.

I had a similar encounter in my old car, Meganne 225, drove it down to London for a meeting and when I was driving out of the City some nutty old women came hurtling towards me in a Micra!:rant: I swirved and curbed the front and rear offside alloys:headhurt:!!!!!

B*****d!!!!!!!!

I hate Micra drivers, they are just as bad as white van drivers

Sheena, I really feal for you.

I had a similar encounter in my old car, Meganne 225, drove it down to London for a meeting and when I was driving out of the City some nutty old women came hurtling towards me in a Micra!:rant: I swirved and curbed the front and rear offside alloys:headhurt:!!!!!

B*****d!!!!!!!!

I hate Micra drivers, they are just as bad as white van drivers

Careful, mate! My missus drives a Micra... :dry:

Sheena

Really sorry to hear this. Such small-minded, cowardly tossers should be lined up and knee-capped. :rant:

The only good thing is that you didn't get hurt and kerbed alloys are pretty easy to sort in the general scheme of things. I'd think about gettng your tracking checked now, though.

Get it sorted and put it behind you. :thumbs:

I did the same thing on Thu, kebed the frnt drivers side wheel about 5 inches while trying to squeeze past a dust bin truck!! Should have known better, my stupid fault. :angry::angry::scare::yuck::yuck:

But my chipsaway bloke only charges approx £35 to £40 per wheel, which is not too bad.