xbox 360

Will

Excelent, ill accept your gamer invite when i return home later !!

on the 360 front, definatley get one.. i only have Call of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, and Perfect Dark Zero at the moment, but id say there the best 3 games anyways.

;)

Waiting to buy one also, inside track from MS is there will be lots come March if you wait....therefore will kill off the profiteers on ebay.

COD2 looks great. What is PG like, and can we setup multi-player games to get 20 Z against each other.

David- you just got to be handicapped as you already won a real 350z by proving your skills

Waiting to buy one also, inside track from MS is there will be lots come March if you wait....therefore will kill off the profiteers on ebay.

COD2 looks great. What is PG like, and can we setup multi-player games to get 20 Z against each other.

David- you just got to be handicapped as you already won a real 350z by proving your skills

Different game so it doesn't count. :D And PGR is very, very cool online and we could indeed set up multi-player games. (Not sure the Z is in there though)

I was pretty impressed by it. I dont like too realistic racing games as they never live upto expectations.

Everybody at work was p?ssed off with me as I would not bring it into work. Hooked upto a 52 inch HDTV and it looks lurvly in glorious high resolution.

Gamer Tag seedy1812

gonna get one myself,just waiting for me 32" normal widescreen telly to die then it's a 32" lcd for me + 360 :) ,damn things been going for 5 years with no problems and it's only a matsui cheapo set :angry:

My 32" widescreen is on its way out - or at least it was a few weeks ago, I wacked it, which broke the buttons on the top, but seemed to fix it!

Grrrr....

I want a 42" plasma or LCD but can't justifyit until this one gives up!

Haven't got the XBOX360 yet either, but will probably get one around easter time..