Another new owner from this saturday

Dave_McC

Went to the main dealer on saturday intending to put a depost down for a new roadster, until I saw a used one on the forecourt at a price I couldn't refuse. 06 reg, registerd end of April 06 and only done 3,800 miles and finished in gun metal, they only wanted £26k for it, and then dropped that to £25k. It's got the Rays as well - the only thing it hasn't got is the alezan interior which I fancied, but that and the facelift changes weren't enough to justify spending another £6k on a new one.

It's also got the lighter clutch from the later version - apparently Nissan started fitting this before the facelift came through in June.

Can't wait til this saturday - though it's bound to rain all weekend :angry: . Best bit is the insurance is less than I was paying on my impreza turbo which was only worth £5k - go figure.

Dave

Went to the main dealer on saturday intending to put a depost down for a new roadster, until I saw a used one on the forecourt at a price I couldn't refuse. 06 reg, registerd end of April 06 and only done 3,800 miles and finished in gun metal, they only wanted £26k for it, and then dropped that to £25k. It's got the Rays as well - the only thing it hasn't got is the alezan interior which I fancied, but that and the facelift changes weren't enough to justify spending another £6k on a new one.

It's also got the lighter clutch from the later version - apparently Nissan started fitting this before the facelift came through in June.

Can't wait til this saturday - though it's bound to rain all weekend :angry: . Best bit is the insurance is less than I was paying on my impreza turbo which was only worth £5k - go figure.

Dave

One question, are roadsters £31k new ? :scare:

Believe the Rays were only standard on the facelift cars - post June 06. Don't know what the list price would have been when it was new - but think it was near £30k. The guy who owned it is apparently a serial new car buyer, and had order a Cayman by the time the 350 was delivered - dealer said the guy had to pay them £3k to take the car off his hands to clear the finance :scare:.

The new one lists at £30,495 and plus the metallic is almost £31k. Had all the info on drivethedeal with me for a £950 discount to try to get the dealer to match it, but never even had the discussion as I ended up buying the secondhand one anyway.

Dave