Which D1 Spec Throttle Controller?

chrisgunton

Hello,

I have a choice of 2 D1 Spec Throttle Controllers - the older small display type, and the later newer one with a larger display.

Is there much of a difference, or a reason why I should get the more expensive later one? I prefer the smaller form factor of the old one as I can hide it easier - I prefer a stock look.

Do they both disable when in reverse?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

whats the effect of one of these on an 06 uprev engine ? I have never looked for /at seen one of these. Whats the display for ? Surely you plug in the woozit then leave alone ? or am I missing the point ? I am guessing that it crisps up throttle response, possibly allowing more and sooner ?? :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...
whats the effect of one of these on an 06 uprev engine ? I have never looked for /at seen one of these. Whats the display for ? Surely you plug in the woozit then leave alone ? or am I missing the point ? I am guessing that it crisps up throttle response, possibly allowing more and sooner ?? :surrender:

the display shows what mode your in ECO1-5 Nor or SP1-7 And your right, it adjusts the throttle response more or less depending or setting.

effects are the same on both DE engines, unsure if they're available of HR engines? Can't remember, dont see why not though.