What are you thought on this one?

deank93

I'm going to look at this one over the weekend and wondered if anyone knows of it?

I've been sent a few additional pictures and it looks tidy....full history although not all main dealer, had it's P3 in August 2010 at 17K and currently sits at 21K, should i let the lack of main dealer history bother me?

Only another 4 months tax and MOT'd until August, I'm told the bodywork is in good shape however a few kerb marks on the wheels.

My initial thoughts are that in a few months I'm going to need to lay out for tax, MOT and a service which kind of takes the edge of the appeal of the asking price.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

In fact.. didnt the 313 only come out in 2008? Sure some brainier person is gonna come and correct me but I don't think its the 313 from the information at hand.

Not the end of the world either way. Just make sure you know what you're buying and paying for!

You will have to check with Nurrish. The older version, like the one I have will not fit into the MY06 and MY07 models. However, I know that one of his priorities was to be able to be able to incorporate his newest version into the newer models. I'm not sure what the differences are, but it does look to me like the cubby holes are slightly different :shrug:

Pete

The sat navs are not that bad, its just a pain you cant put a post code in. Mine has always got me to where i wanted to go :thumbs:

+1, I really like the sat-nav excluding the postcode thing... actually touch screen would be nice also although at least that saves on wet wipes. :thumbs:

The sat navs are not that bad, its just a pain you cant put a post code in. Mine has always got me to where i wanted to go :thumbs:

+1, I really like the sat-nav excluding the postcode thing... actually touch screen would be nice also although at least that saves on wet wipes. :thumbs:

You need an MY10+ 370z to get a touch screen ;)