Dead Space 2

James B

Okey - so after recently treating myself to a top notch gaming PC rig I considered i should buy a couple of games that allow it to stretch its legs.

Well yesterday I was in London, caught between meetings with some time to kill. I wondered past the trocadero and saw they have a cool place where you can play games on a PC, XBOX or PS3 for £4 an hour. Feeling workshy I decided to give Dead Space 2 on PC a whirl.

Why anyone would buy this game is beyond me. It's utterly terrifying! Now hands up it's a marvel of graphics and gameplay but I can't imagine wanting to spend £30 to be @*!# shared, for fun, for hours?!

Honestly not been that scared since watching Alien at the age of 10 and Howard the Duck (yes I said it) when I was 6.

So my review is, if you like being scared buy it. If you're a normal undisturbed person like me don't. Personally I'll be sticking to Warcarft, Starcraft and GTA4. :surrender: