Clean your leather the easy way!

Envy Valeting

Tim, how does this work in conjuction with the likes of glyptone?

I do use the glyptone cleaner and conditioner quite often however it'd be nice to have wipes for a spruce up now and then.

Do they work well together?

Afraid not sir, I have ze cloth seats, which affords me at least 10 extra horses. Maybe. :lol:

Have a gander here at this special offer.

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=45625

Very surprised at the low uptake as afaik you all have leather!!

Cheers

Tim

Sorry to hear that, but I guess in the interest of the extra power you can be forgiven!!

Tim, how does this work in conjuction with the likes of glyptone?

I do use the glyptone cleaner and conditioner quite often however it'd be nice to have wipes for a spruce up now and then.

Do they work well together?

Good question and me thinks you've been reading Detailing World?!

There was a recent case where a customer of Darryls gave some pics in a thread where some sort of reaction had occured and the gentle finger of blame was waved towards the Dr Leather wipes.

Darryl investigated, along with a big tannery and they discovered the Dr leather wipes had emulsified when in contact with the previous used cleaner/conditioner and had caused some sort of odd reaction...this emulsification effect.

This effect was removed with further cleaning, so all was well in the end...once the gliptone was wiped away in effect.

The interesting conclusion tho was that the gliptone was not actually penetrating the leather (conditioner part anyway) or this emulsification would not happen!!

All I can say is good on Dr Leather for looking into it both with the products and speaking direct to the tannery etc. Good customer service.

I'll try to find the thread and link it for you...

Initial problem thread

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=201671

Part 2 of the thread

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=202378

Hope thats of use Stew B)

Best wishes

Tim