An open invitation to Traders

martinmac

I appreciate that there are issues with you attending the major car shows with us, the charges for traders there can be quite high.

We do have a fair amount of weekend meets throughout the year and it would be great to see some of you attending these.

I also appreciate that some will have less issues bringing their wares along than others but even if you pop along and say hello you would be made very welcome.

The Wales weekend is mainly a drive out but we do spend a fair amount of time at the hotel. Zedfest is static so you would have a captive audience. LakeZ is also a static meet with a drive out.

Come along, meet the members and answer a few questions. You will have a great time and I am sure your business will benefit. Feel free to pm me if you have any specific queries. :thumbs:

I will probably be on the wales weekend again this year, happy to stock the boot as usual. :)

Good news, but better get you names down quick and hey, why not stay at Moreton this year ;)

And picking up on Martin's message, just to say that traders are welcome at Moreton free of charge providing you let us know first :thumbs: The Saturday afternoon will be a social gathering there - more news to follow :D