Where to get a Nismo or Fujitsubo exhaust?

ir_fuel

Since apparently i wont be getting the Fujitsubo exhaust after all :rant: (see topic in spotted on ebay subforum) I was wondering which place you guys would recommend to order either a Nismo or Fujitsubo exhaust system? Preferably places with reasonable delivery costs :teeth:

• 6 months later...
Hi,

Just received an exhaust from the USA. Great people to deal with and only took 4 days. Contact is customerservice@courtesyparts.com

They are in Texas and shipped via UPS. Cost was about $1100 for part, $900 for shipping and £130 for import tax. Fitting is straightforward. Highly recommend them.

Martin

How much for shipping?...............WOW :surrender:

nismo comes in a HUGE box ... HUUUUUGE, could easilly smuggle some mexicans over in it! (the biggest piece of the exhaust is about 2 inches too long to fit in the 350z boot btw)

with the exchange rate at the moment, buying from the US is the best option I could find.. best I could find was Lee Parts:

Subtotal: $977.50

XPD Shipping: $456.12

Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $1,433.62 = 718.894795 quid at today's rate

plus 120 quid or something customs - that makes the total cost around £840 - not bad :teeth:

nismo comes in a HUGE box ... HUUUUUGE, could easilly smuggle some mexicans over in it! (the biggest piece of the exhaust is about 2 inches too long to fit in the 350z boot btw)

with the exchange rate at the moment, buying from the US is the best option I could find.. best I could find was Lee Parts:

plus 120 quid or something customs - that makes the total cost around £840 - not bad :teeth:

But that doesn't seem to bad a deal btw...... :thumbs:

I beat that hands down, $1350 icluding shipping or £699.30 . :thumbs:

:scare: I will be speaking to you sir when i get my next one!

Hands down??? Whats £19 between friends ;)

Hands down??? Whats £19 between friends ;)

Thats without the import duty Sarnie had another £80 difference there, you should know this knowing the full details of my transaction. :p

I used the same guy as Beavis did. Great service and pretty fast shipping. You can add any oem or nismo parts to your nismo exhaust and still pay the same shipping cost. As the exhaust box is huge and will fit loads of other parts.

It was delivered at my parents house and they thought I ordered a motorcycle :teeth:.