Split from stroker kit thread

StephenG

Sorry, I was obviously being too subtle.

Move the thread Val - it's not an FI power upgrade. Don't want to look like you don't know what you're talking about, do you ... ;):D

**** off Steve, I know full well wat stroker kits do (increase the engine capacity in this case 2 posibilities, 3.8L and 4.2L ) :)

I put it on here as this can (and should imo) be paired with FI, to open new doors (HP limits wise) for those pioneers who will want to try it :)

But as I sd before, yeah you can just do a stroker kit on a NA car.

Just for you, I'll add it to the performance section too, happy?

Ooh get you! Is this possibly the only car forum where the *moderators* tell the members to f*ck off when they're told they're posting in the wrong forum?

It's NOT AN FI UPGRADE. It's as much related to FI as using higher octane fuel is (i.e. a big improvement in conjuction, but with NA benefits nonetheless). So it shouldn't be in this forum. Stop being stubborn and move *this* thread, don't start a new one. That's cross-posting and I believe it's not allowed on this board :lol:

Stephen you are right. (if that's what you want to hear) The **** off was a joke as the smilie implies...if you are in a bad mood, it's not my issue. You being a comedian shouldn't be so touchy... :lol:

PS why don't you post on my350z that Sam from GT-M has posted in the wrong section too? ;)

I was tempted to ;)

But that said, that thread has kicked off somewhat already. I read the whole thing. There's some serious angst amongst the main tuners and sponsors on there.

PS I'm infinitely more qualified to know what is and isn't a joke. Let's not forget that :D