Engine Capacity

geoff-r

Now, I had this argument with Admiral on the phone. They _insisted_ the details were correct or they wouldn't put me on cover point blank (I told them I wished I hadn't said anything, lol). They had 2 entries for the car, one was correct, the other was not. The one they seem to choose first is the incorrect one. Just double checked my certificate and it does have the correct engine capacity and is listed as a "370 Black Edition 40" - not sure if that is truncated and should read 40th Anniversary, but that's what it says on the certificate.

I wouldn't take any chances with insurance.

Mine says this:

The details on the MID are:

Vehicle Make/Model: NISSAN 370Z BLACK EDITION 40TH

If the vehicle make and model details are not correct you must contact your insurance provider to resolve the issue.

So I'm guessing all is good.

Knowing how insurance companies will use any excuse to wiggle out of things. I'd challenge that if I were you.

Surely a quick phone call to a dealer on your insurance companies part and they can confirm, then the person you dealing with at the insurance company should phone head office and make sure they make the correction in their system surely?!