A few questions

eck1

Hey just a few questions really;

Does anyone have/know what the switch next to the VDC button is for? (just a rocker switch with a neon) I have no clue what this does, and im still awaiting on my handbook to arrive from Japan. I have a feeling it might be for the heated seats but after reading the US handbook the buttons on that should be located on the center console.

Also I have been reading that the electric mirrors should automatically fold in on ignition off/tilt down on reverse... Now im only managing to fold in after pressing the button down.

Cheers

Mine's a base model JDM, and the switch next to the VDC is for a heated windscreen.

The mirrors don't fold in automatically on mine either - I think it was only the higher-spec models in Japan that had that function. If you do a search on here you will find a thread with details of how to adapt them to fold automatically.

My JDM has folding mirrors leather seats but not heated, no cruise control, but Brembos, plus Visc LSD, and 80 Litre petrol tank capacity and the switch for heated front screen but the screen isn't a heat one (maybe changed for a std one). I have two Jap handbooks but they are not so useful unless you can read Japanese...