Help looking for a new car

Benjo83

Hi all,

I've been hunting around for a nice zed and I think I may have found one. It's at a companies premises in Peterborough, though I'm from London.

I was hoping to take a trip up there either this Saturday or next and wanted to see if there was anyone who might be in the area who could lend me a hand. I'm a newb when it comes to buying cars...owned mine for 9 years (dont ask me why...I dont know), so any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

peterborough is a bit to far north for me, but you might like to try madmarky as i think he is in bedford, or possibly husky who is in Cov.

check out the members list in the east anglia meets section as it gives all the members names and where they are.

If its no good and you can come to Leeds i've just found out mines got to go as the mrs is pregnant which means something with more than 2 seats is needed. mine is near mint and I would love it to go to a good home. I was hoping to hold onto it as close to the birth as poss but if the right buyer comes along I will sell. :byebye:

If its no good and you can come to Leeds i've just found out mines got to go as the mrs is pregnant which means something with more than 2 seats is needed. mine is near mint and I would love it to go to a good home. I was hoping to hold onto it as close to the birth as poss but if the right buyer comes along I will sell. :byebye:

Interesting. What have you got mate and how much are you looking for?

I've got a 53 plate uk car just done 70k. Gunmetal grey car with gt pack- every extra- sat nav, Bose sound system, leather, 18"rays, Bluetooth car kit etc. cruise control. Everything works as it should. Brand new tyres- fitted literally 2 weeks ago. Took me ages to find the right car when I bought it. Had it 2 years. Always garaged. I wouldn't even be considering selling it if it wasn't for the family addition. Got full history, old MOT's booklets etc. You definately wouldn't be disappointed.