In a highly remote and confidental location......

Cragus

.......pumpkin z and optimus prime (two long standing members of the zed underground) rendevous to plan top secrets things that can't be disclosed.

The papparazi managed to infiltrate the meeting and capture a couple of shots before pumpkin and optimus could make a dash for it....

photo-7.jpg

:cloud9:

photo-6.jpg

I can't believe you've been all the way over here (there) and you didn't let me know :dummy: could've met up for a coffee after :snack:

Sorry Vik, optimus and Pumpkin are still up there if Saffy wants to go down for a cup of 5w30. :lol: I headed up after a full days work and then french course in the evening - just back in the door and shattered. I will text you on the pick up day though!!! :)

Not just zed related Neil ;) I spotted some V12 action on the premises! :ninja:

it doesnt suprise me that jay was there when i think about the fone call from craig of "help im lost" lol

1. Its 'phone'

2. I wasn't 'lost' - I was seeking reassurance that it was after a particular layby number! A number that you couldn't provide! :lol: Had to phone that trustyworthy Neil.

3. Go play with your throttle controller. :lol:

was there much scraping action going on ?

Crawled in and sounded all good mate! You need to crank your motor up a bit! :lol:

lol ill struggle to get over the kerb i reckon lol, gonna raise it 5mm tomorrow night.. booked in for remap at rs tuning, and im getting the vinyls done the first weekend in march :yahoo: