3 spotted around Glasgow and East Kilride 29/01/11

mike89

I hardly ever see other Zeds but saw 3 yesterday! Two in EK:

First one was a black coupe at the roundabout next to the holiday inn heading up the dual carriageway A726 at around 10.30am. I always open it up on that round so apologies for flying by you :p . Reg seemed to spell Davy B maybe? had a large spoiler on it not sure of the make, wasnt nismo I dont think! Cheers for the :wave: aswell!

Second was a grey coupe at the main roundabout next to the greenhills square. Plate started with N4 I think, you flashed your lights back!

The 3rd I spotted was a blue coupe parked up in the Hampden/Kingspark area of Glasgow just up from the Beechwood inn pub at around 2.30pm.

:thumbs:

Ahem... Dont post road numbers... Just in case... You know... We all try to stay at a, cough cough, 59.9 but sometimes stray to, I domt know, what, 61, 62... Dont want to attract attention, eh...

Black not me by the way...

No problem posting road numbers. The police will know exactly where people go to have fun.

If the driver of a car wishes to speed then it's up to them. It's nobody elses responsibility other than the person controlling the car.

We as a club don't condone dangerous or silly driving (hence why we remove 'I raced this blah blah posts) and promote sensible driving at our meets.

Black woulda been Davy Chans veilside hes usually playin around on the expressway lol

Don't think the blue was me not been that way in a while

The only non-standard Zed was the black one. the other two looked totally standard.

Ahem... Dont post road numbers... Just in case... You know... We all try to stay at a, cough cough, 59.9 but sometimes stray to, I domt know, what, 61, 62... Dont want to attract attention, eh...

Who said i was speeding? I flew by him at 70mph :)

First one was a black coupe at the roundabout next to the holiday inn heading up the dual carriageway A726 at around 10.30am. I always open it up on that round so apologies for flying by you . Reg seemed to spell Davy B maybe? had a large spoiler on it not sure of the make, wasnt nismo I dont think! Cheers for the aswell!

thats was me mate, I was changing cds and before i knew it a 350z flew by me lol. My reg says out David so not sure where the B came from :D Your my proper first spotting on this forum :thumbs:

First one was a black coupe at the roundabout next to the holiday inn heading up the dual carriageway A726 at around 10.30am. I always open it up on that round so apologies for flying by you . Reg seemed to spell Davy B maybe? had a large spoiler on it not sure of the make, wasnt nismo I dont think! Cheers for the aswell!

thats was me mate, I was changing cds and before i knew it a 350z flew by me lol. My reg says out David so not sure where the B came from :D Your my proper first spotting on this forum :thumbs:

You were mines aswell Davy :lol::thumbs:

Only had a few seconds to look at it :lol:

The police will know exactly where people go to have fun.

quote]

Big brother is watching me... Paranoid now... Changing route home...