Abbey Uprev today

SteveM

my roadster is back from Abbey today and i am very happy with the results!!!!!!!

not driven the car myself as the wife took the car down there while i was at work and have only just got home but just looking at the dyno results tells me im gonna love it! :teeth:

car used to make 258.8Hp (at the hub) at 6293rpm and now makes 271Hp at the same revs but the real story is in the torque

used to have a peak torque figure of 235.3lbft at 4960rpm and now peaks at 242lbft at the same revs but the real story is that it now makes more torque at 2500 rpm than it used to make peak!

ok not huge number gains but its not all about the numbers. i just know that the new torque curve is gonna feel great! that together with the removal of the first three gear restrictions and i cant wait for the weekend!! :drive1

cheers Mark and all at Abbey :thumbs:

ok not the best conditions out there but been for a bit of a spin today.... what a difference!

2nd and 3rd gears are fantastic now! much more like the kinda of feel it should have left the factory with :teeth:

so much more responsive. well pleased! looking forward to some warmer less slippy conditions now even more so than before

:yahoo:

ok not the best conditions out there but been for a bit of a spin today.... what a difference!

2nd and 3rd gears are fantastic now! much more like the kinda of feel it should have left the factory with :teeth:

so much more responsive. well pleased! looking forward to some warmer less slippy conditions now even more so than before

Great to hear. Ok this is kinda getting overwhelming evidence to suggest I should get an uprev

Done, looks like I should book my car in...lol enjoy your newly revitalised motor.

Great to hear. Ok this is kinda getting overwhelming evidence to suggest I should get an uprev

Done, looks like I should book my car in...lol enjoy your newly revitalised motor.

Will, just get it done :p

Worth getting the plenum spacer done at the same time though :thumbs:

+1 :drive1:cloud9:

Will, just get it done :p

Worth getting the plenum spacer done at the same time though :thumbs: