BHP increase/revisions from 2005 models?

Yella Fella

Guys,

Just realised the last time I've posted on here! Decided to get an Integra DC5 Type R for track use in the end, but been itching for a few years for a Z...

Been reading up on google and that but I proper want the GT4 yella edition as it has an increase in BHP, or is that the case for all models from 2005 onwards? I certainly don't want a 2006 model because of the hike in car tax prices grrr.

Because if the increase is for all, then I'll just pick a different colour if that's the case :yahoo:

Yep I had this dillema when recently buying my first Zed. Def wanted the 300 engine but didnt really want to pay the extra tax...

...however, after test driving a 54 plate and not being overly impressed by the interior quality we went for a very good priced 2007 56 plate GT with the power upgrade and, as Neilp says, the LED tail lights, better front lights and better quality interior. The 435 quid tax does hurt a bit but thats remedied by a blast up the road anyway :D

Paul T has a yellow z on here for sale it's 2004 I think :wacko: but it's absolutely stunning it's had sooo much done to it it's an awesome example of a z maybe worth a look :thumbs:

is that the resprayed one with nitro?

Ideally I know what mods I want if offered with sale of a car, mainly breathing and full exhaust systems. As I can't race with the Z, I'd most likely be wanting to drift in one.

I'd leave my racing in my DC5 Type R B)

:snack: (awaits the 276 bhp boys to turn up and start harping on about torque)

I did read up on that from a few searches here, but isn't the torque meter lowered for the GT4 onwards and higher red line or is that the pre 276 models?

The torque is slightly lower on the 296 bhp engine over the 276 bhp one, but red lines at 500 revs more iirc. :)

I've seen a few past few months, few years back I saw about 7 at one point... only problem is that I need to convert my Integra back to standard as it's currently in track/race form, so its hard. Won't get much if I trade it in as it is neither.

I'll be waiting till after summer I think, get my track's worth from it, 3 more courses plus possibly t'ring in Germany too, then possibly go to a Z and a banger to ease funding it :D