Suggest us some wheels!

ben@RARE RIMS

What styles would you like to see? Anybody got any urges?

We're always looking for new ideas. We have had the same sort of thread up here:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=475500

and here:

http://www.civiclife.net/board/index.ph ... direction/

The idea is the same... if anybody can come up with something new and exciting, they'll win themselves a free set ;)

Cheers!

Ben

I thought this also might be of interest:

200120111803.jpg

That's the first of 4 pallets of wheels leaving here today. Today is a normal day.

If you look closely in that picture in the backgroud you can see a black Vauxhall van, that's parked outside one of our warehouses. The Forklift is coming from our main warehouse, and the building just in front of the van is also ours.

We stock a lot of wheels, and this is how we have the buying power and clout to get new designs made. We're always looking for new ideas, and have the balls to actually stock offsets and sizes that look good, and fit well, rather than just boring safe stuff.

Where else will you find 18x12 ET0 on the shelf? 15x8 ET0? I could go on, but you'll get bored :D Decent fitments are what we do, but without your feedback, we wont know to get new things in.

Give us inspiration, and you'll see brand new and original ideas ;)

ok this is probably pretty cheeky seen as this is a wheel already being made by someone else...

but, they do not do them in the right sizes or offsets that would suit the zed, so...

yhst-22296486597181_2142_158029661

oh yeah, the other reason its pretty cheeky to suggest them, i dont even have a zed at the moment

Does too :p I guess maybe you have to be registered or something :(

may be, getting this

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

You honestly like that? :scare:

Maybe on a Focus, but on a Z? I think that'd be a niche too far ;)

Also, original ideas would appear to be the way forwards ;)

i do like them, and if no one else did that would make them unique to me

the company who make them wont do them in the right sizes though

as i dont even have a zed atm i guess doing with out will be pretty easy

ok this is probably pretty cheeky seen as this is a wheel already being made by someone else...

but, they do not do them in the right sizes or offsets that would suit the zed, so...

yhst-22296486597181_2142_158029661

oh yeah, the other reason its pretty cheeky to suggest them, i dont even have a zed at the moment

you cannot get these formt he manufacturer in the sizes needed for the zed. they are designed as fwd or 4wd variants only :)

you cannot get these formt he manufacturer in the sizes needed for the zed. they are designed as fwd or 4wd variants only :)

Probably for the best really ;)

not my taste but i know some people that would kill for them in zed sizes. Sadly there is absolutely no way of getting them put into manufacture.

Hmmm, really?

Something in that style is entirely possible, I had just not invisaged a big demand for it!

If I can get 10 people who want them, they can each choose a colour, I can order some up I guess.

Normal 19x8.5 ET15 and 19x10 ET20 type sizing?

nope, I have talked with the CEO of five axis and they only make them in fwd and 4wd fitments and don't intend to make RWD variants :)

Odd.

Well, I am sure Rota must make something along those lines, they make so many random wheels we dont stock or list.

I'll try and get some details and post them up :)

I hope so, there seems to be a demand for them so would be a good call if they did :)

You honestly like that? :scare:

Maybe on a Focus, but on a Z? I think that'd be a niche too far ;)

Also, original ideas would appear to be the way forwards ;)

i do like them, and if no one else did that would make them unique to me

the company who make them wont do them in the right sizes though

as i dont even have a zed atm i guess doing with out will be pretty easy

I agree with Matt. I like them too. I think they would look great on a sunset zed ;). Not that I can afford anything over £20 at the mo :lol:

I think the tiny/thin spokes with big gaps wouldn't sit too well, they'd need to be beefed up a little...

If you wanted to photoshop some ideas though, it'd be easier to tell :)

i tried but my photoshop skills arent up to it. maybe someone else would be able to