Another newbie on board!

Welcome. not a common sight around Brum, had mine 6 weeks now and only spotted one on wolverhampton road and one on bristol road in that time (parked next to one in tescos worcester this week but that doesn't really count) Also looked at the TT before buying the zed, what made you change and are you pleased with move? Queensway tunnel with windows down.....awesome

Welcome. not a common sight around Brum, had mine 6 weeks now and only spotted one on wolverhampton road and one on bristol road in that time (parked next to one in tescos worcester this week but that doesn't really count) Also looked at the TT before buying the zed, what made you change and are you pleased with move? Queensway tunnel with windows down.....awesome

Hi Brumjohn, yeah I have to agree that you don't see many which was one reason for the change but on saying that, the day after buying my zed, one came down my road in the same colour which was annoying! I've got nothing bad say about the TT... a good car and it was fantastic in the snow. Just got bored after 3 years and decided I needed more power!

My earlier reference to the tunnel test was through Queensway so that's made me laugh matey :lol: