Will theese awesome wheels fit my car?

simon da silva

Hey Guys.

Im about to but some parts for my nissan.

I want to add some koning lace rims for the car

5862.jpg

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Rim Width: 9.5

Rim Brand: Konig

Rim Diameter: 19

Manufacturer Part Number: LA99514255

Offset: 25

Rim Structure: One Piece Number of Bolts: 5

im thinking of adding

FALKEN TYRES / CAR / FALKEN FK452 FALKEN FK 452 - 275/35R19 96Y TL

to the rear

and

FALKEN TYRES / CAR / FALKEN FK452 FALKEN FK 452 - 245/35R19 93Y XL TL

for the front

im not sure if the tires are to wide in the rear ? and will it fit, im going to install a BC Coilover and slam it :)

are they going to be 9.5 wide allround? A 9.5 with a 245 tyre up front will be fine slammed B) but a 275 on a 9.5 rear might be abit tricky if slammed. Your heading the rite way tho :teeth:

Rears will be ok. It took a 285 for mine to rub on a 10.5 & lower offset :)

are they going to be 9.5 wide allround? A 9.5 with a 245 tyre up front will be fine slammed B) but a 275 on a 9.5 rear might be abit tricky if slammed. Your heading the rite way tho :teeth:

maybe i should go with a 30 profile insteaad of 35, so it will be a bit smaler ? should get to same size as the front tire then?

and yea i was thinking of 9,5 all the way around.. i dont think i can get a 10,5 in the model of the rim.

trust me guys.. the car is going to be cool.

Im building a 100% customer Pioneer stereo with

ODR Tweeters

ODR Midbass

ODR Kickbass

ODR Subwoofers

3x A900 Pioneer amps

and a DEX-P99 Headunit with alot of extras :)

more to come this year.

Then you need some different wheel fitments mate. You can go a lot more aggressive on fitments for sure - check these out:

19x9.5 ET0 front, 19x10.5 ET -25 rear

1236653786.jpg

19x9.5 ET0 front, 19x10 ET -25 rear

1231730030.jpg

and if you dont like tyre stretch:

19x9.5 +2 with 255 front tyre, 19x10.5 +12 with 275 rear tyre

1243310014.jpg

maybe i should go with a 30 profile insteaad of 35, so it will be a bit smaler ? should get to same size as the front tire then?

Rear tyres need to be taller than the fronts. Something to do with the traction control. Apparently it'll keep kicking in at random if they're all the same height!

Rear tyres need to be taller than the fronts. Something to do with the traction control. Apparently it'll keep kicking in at random if they're all the same height!

not true :)

Then you need some different wheel fitments mate. You can go a lot more aggressive on fitments for sure - check these out:

19x9.5 ET0 front, 19x10.5 ET -25 rear

1236653786.jpg

19x9.5 ET0 front, 19x10 ET -25 rear

1231730030.jpg

and if you dont like tyre stretch:

19x9.5 +2 with 255 front tyre, 19x10.5 +12 with 275 rear tyre

1243310014.jpg

LOOKS BLODDY AWESOME!!! i will find some rims with does messurement..

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't say that :wacko:

all the cars shown above do look awesome!!! but those offsets will only look rite if the car is propper slammed and therefore you dont mind your tyres scrubbing all the time and not being able to get over speed bumps! just a thought if your cars a daily ;)