Hello all, sports car lover looking for a 350Z.

23 and you have had a t350 :| insanely jealous.

infact your whole car list im jealous of :lol:.

welcome btw :wave:

.......and a Range Rover Vogue??? :scare:.......your not related to The Grand Old Duke of York are you? :lol:

:welcome:

Haha the rangie was cheap as it needed a respray

The TVR was from when I was living at home care and mortgage free when I was 21.

Still :lol: im 22 still at home and can just about manage the zed and an ibiza :lol: sod trying to get a tvr insured :lol:, would love to have a tvr at some point in mylife.

I took the red roadster from Brian leightons today, I was surprised how slow it felt, even though it's not actually that slow. Also the interior isn't too plasticy when you're in it.

The range rover will be up for sale tomorrow.

From the cars you have come from Im not surprised, My 172 feels quicker until I look at the dash. There is no kick like a turbo or high end power like a 172 just a nice smooth curve. Its great for driving spirited without touching the limiter. :thumbs:

:welcome:

Impressive car collection

I had the same experience at first did not "seem" that fast , but to be fair there shift on ok... I think I expect more torque when you first step in ... different power deliverance as said above to some other cars

I took the red roadster from Brian leightons today, I was surprised how slow it felt, even though it's not actually that slow. Also the interior isn't too plasticy when you're in it.

From the cars you have come from Im not surprised, My 172 feels quicker until I look at the dash. There is no kick like a turbo or high end power like a 172 just a nice smooth curve. Its great for driving spirited without touching the limiter. :thumbs:

My 300zx twin turbo felt a lot faster than my 350z GT4, it isn't, but the power delivery in the 300 was a lot more brutal, realistically though, the 300

seemed more dangerous because it wasn't as stable at higher speeds, particularly in bends.

But standard Z's are only 276bhp - it's lively but it's not the same experience as some of the 400bhp sports cars around,

or a TVR etc but at least when you run a 350z you know it's not absolutely necessary to have AA breakdown recovery...

My 300zx twin turbo felt a lot faster than my 350z GT4, it isn't, but the power delivery in the 300 was a lot more brutal, realistically though, the 300

seemed more dangerous because it wasn't as stable at higher speeds, particularly in bends.

But standard Z's are only 276bhp - it's lively but it's not the same experience as some of the 400bhp sports cars around,

or a TVR etc but at least when you run a 350z you know it's not absolutely necessary to have AA breakdown recovery...

Oddly enough the TVR was the most reliable car i've owned to date! The M3 spent most of its life broken.

Got to love all that torque though :cloud9:

I think the interior is ok, although the elephant hide is a bit hard and nasty :yuck: