PS3- NFS Hot Pursuit

Neilp

Anybody playing this? Ive just bought it yesterday and find it such a good game to play, very easy compared to gt5 and the gameplay is really good. Online stuff is great fun aswell.

Neil_P_2009 is my ps3 ID

I'll add you Neil although as you may have seen on my other post I don't play much PS3 and I don't have that game either. I've got GT5 but only played it once and struggled to get into it, maybe get you for a game of that sometime.

Spursmaddave managed to pursuade me to buy this but stupid old me bought it for the ps3 not the xbox doh. Must admit its taking a while for me to get into it, love GT5 and not sure i like the crazy handling or the ps3 controller for racing games.

Spursmaddave managed to pursuade me to buy this but stupid old me bought it for the ps3 not the xbox doh. Must admit its taking a while for me to get into it, love GT5 and not sure i like the crazy handling or the ps3 controller for racing games.

Sorry :surrender:

Guess it's not for everyone...

Np thats cool, i can definitely see it will grow on me, just pity i didnt buy the same version so i could chase you down

Np thats cool, i can definitely see it will grow on me, just pity i didnt buy the same version so i could chase you down

Nah probly best as you would never catch me :byebye: