brakes sticking after being left for a while.

Matt L

Noticed this twice now when ever my z is left for a few days standing down the drive the brakes (all of them) appear to stick and takes a bit of force to move the car but once its moved and used a few times all the rubbish on the disks goes.

Question is am i breaking anything or damaging the brakes in anyway? (i leave the car down the drive with no handbrake on just in gear and with a brick behind the wheel).

Also noticed that on the passenger side (door side) the plastic trim under what would be the glove box on a normal car i noticed water was around it/coming from behind it anyone know where the water is coming from? :lol:

Thanks

Matt

My brakes do the same mate possibly the brake calipers sticking slightly . I'm pretty sure the puddle is the air con , possibly something to do with the air con removing moisture out of the air but im sire someone will be along who knows why , this happens to everyone :thumbs:

happens everytime I use the car if it's not used for a few days it's a slight rusting of the discs get down and have a look you will see them slightly orange that's what's sticking to the pads, it's nothing at all mate :thumbs: