JAPFEST 2011 Details & aftermath

martinmac

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a volunteer to hand out the tickets and passes at the meeting point on the day. I will supply a lsit so its just a matter of passing them on.

Its not usually a problem as people are picking up things they have paid for so will find you.

Anyone. :shrug:

All tickets, passes and track time booked and confirmed.

As above I just need to get someone to hand them out.

Please. :teeth:

Normally, I would volunteer. I can't guarantee if I will be in a Z/GTR/Something else :ninja:

Thanks, that would be great. Normally we meet at the Chippenham Premier Travel inn about 7 am as the organisers want us all on site before it opens to the public.

It would be a great help if you could do the handing out. Our stand is right next to the gate usually so if there are any late comers its about a 50 yd walk to pass out tickets and passes.

At the moment the organizers mail the tickets to Marco and he then has to post them all out. If you can help out he can send them to you and i will give you a litst of who gets what. :)

Will it be a major prob if we get there after 8.00 as its close to a 3hr drive for us and shell is working friday so cant really even come down the night before?

Will aim to get there for 8.ish if we can which still means an early start :scare: .

Not sure how many people keep an eye on this thread, but I will post it here first before starting a new thread.

I was wondering if anyone was travelling to the show to get there early (before it opens to the public) from the London area. If we can get enough of us going, it may be worth going in a group. I'd be leaving about 6am though to get there for approximately half 7.