Poss sale of Racing Hart 19s + bodykit

Nick_MSM

Really need to shift my car now and have a half decent trade in against an M3 so I'm testing the water here to see what I'm offered for these bits.

Racing Hart RS971 (were the first set in world when purchased few months back!) 9x19 and 10.5x19 (will check offsets but they fill arches) includes Toyo T1R rubber (245/35/19 and 275/30/19) which have loads of thread.

Wheels are in excellent condition minus some small curbing on the front passenger - not bad at all. Looking for decent offers please these set me back nearly £3000 new and took months to arrive.

Also have a full Speed Racing kit in Sunset including front splitter, side skirts and rear skirt. The front unscrews from the bumper and side skirts unbolt although I think I would need to swap the rear bumper for a standard UK Sunset. Again in very good condition, some minor stone chipping to front but nothing major. This cost in the region of £800 for the kit, and a further £450 to be painted - very good job. Looking for offers (and the offer of a rear bumper!)

Thats all folks B) Need quick answers I'm afraid as I have to make a move on this particular car asap.

wheel12.jpg

DSCF4877-vi.jpg

wheel10.jpg

Cheers Rob, to be honest the pace of it was the one thing that I was dissapointed at, glorious engine note though. It's faster than the Zed but felt a long way short of my old Evo VI albeit was tuned a little. Still nice car, loads of toys and rear seats which is what I'm after! :)

Also had a couple of PM's just to save everyone's time I'm not looking to give these away, had a couple of offers around £800 which is miles off sorry.

Sorry been working in Germany and forgot to check! Have replied to all PM's.

I'm afraid the bits will be staying on the car, it's not really worth taking stuff apart and searching for bumpers etc. Had one offer on the car which is forthstanding so I have other options.

Appologies to all those who were interested.