Eeeeek! Everythings frozen!

Ricey

WTF!!!!! Went in the shed to squirrel all my nice new cleaning bits away and all my products are literally frozen solid!

The dodo juice shampoo has also undergone some sort of weird temperature induced separation and has a rather evil looking layer of dodo entrails sunk to the bottom.

......I have a complaint letter waiting for whoever is in charge of the weather :rant:

i noticed this yesterday megs spray wax was frozen but everything else that was kept in one of the councils recycying bags has been fine jsut the one that was kept on a shelf froze :lol:

hose was frozen too so had to use watering can to wash it yesterday, then it rained :(

ffs! Just took a piccie before shaking it back up but my stupid glitchy HTC Legend glitched all over the place and took a snap of some logs instead.......lost forever now :dry:

Just imagine the pale ale Stifler had to drink but green.

The Clay Lube has also now defrosted! :yahoo: Lucky I brought the rabbits in if thats what happened to a fairly sturdy chemical compound :scare: