Air bag warning light flashing

SparksCW

My air bag warning light randomly started flashing today. It was fine until I gunned it from the lights, not sure how that would affect it???? I Have recently fitted a JWT pop charger and havent reset ecu but again dont see how that would affect it. I take it it needs to go to a dealer/garage now then? :wacko::scare:

Mine came on the other day as well when it was -8 degrees :cold: Some people say the airbag light comes on if you have moved your seat bcos of the wiring underneath the seat. I haven;t done anything to mine..it just came on one morning :wacko:

Try this..it worked for me..seems to have sorted out the problem

• 6 months later...

I just did the reset as per the u-tube video on here and it works, I wasn't holding out that this would happen being Mr Cynical and I thought here we go its a trip to the dealer.

Absolutely great something that does what it says.

I just did the reset as per the u-tube video on here and it works, I wasn't holding out that this would happen being Mr Cynical and I thought here we go its a trip to the dealer.

Absolutely great something that does what it says.

:teeth::#1: i have finally posted something useful on the forum after 1338posts :lol:

Mine came on the other day as well when it was -8 degrees :cold: Some people say the airbag light comes on if you have moved your seat bcos of the wiring underneath the seat. I haven;t done anything to mine..it just came on one morning :wacko:

Try this..it worked for me..seems to have sorted out the problem

+1 ...worked for me

• 1 month later...