Looking for RAYS refurbish in Scotland

planetsurfer2

esp powder coating are generally at all the shows and have outstanding feedback, theres so many companys. esp can do really different finishes. Best bet is to phone around for a price and to be honest as long as they are a "real" refurbishment company, you will find reviews online.

:thumbs:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get my rims refurbished in Scotland?

There is a place in Perth and another in Carnoustie who are both professional refurb establishments.

I have used both but now mainly use the Perth guys as they are only 5 minutes from me.

@all Thanks for the Info.

@ZMANALEX could you PM me the name of the place in Perth as that's about 30 Mins from where I am. Thanks.

@Vik54 Only temporary ...visiting my folks :) Might be up at Knock Hill in the summer though after I learn how to drive my Zed

Here you go matey. :thumbs:

http://www.perthpowdercoating.com/

Alex. :)

Some people I know have used coatec and have been happy and some haven't if that's the place Alex is on about in carsnooty.

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get my rims refurbished in Scotland?

There is a place in Perth and another in Carnoustie who are both professional refurb establishments.

I have used both but now mainly use the Perth guys as they are only 5 minutes from me.[/qu