Winter tyres ... help!

spu01jaw

After reading a few post on the topic i decided to get myself a set of Falken HS-439 or Kumho KW27 as i only have the 350z to drive all year round, and this snow is making the car twitch all over the place. However now the issue is, i cant find anywhere that have them in stock.

Does anyone know any good websites to try

I've looked for a couple of days, I think your going to be lucky to get by the end of Jan at the earliest. I read somewhere the factories are now manufactoring summer tyres and stocks of winter tyres severely depleted for the foreseable future.

Lesson learnt for myself, should have sorted this out in September!

yeh, i should of propbably done the same but only got the car in november :wacko:

At least you have an excuse - I have had the car for over a year!

You can register your interest on blackcirces.com according to their website they are expecting some in a weeks time. Someone else on here used mytyres.co.uk I think, but they are out of stock now. Otherwise might be worth ringing around a few local places maybe.

Good luck! In the interim try and get hold of a few carpet offcuts to stick under the wheels if you get properly stuck - got me out of the $hit a couple of weeks ago!