Remodelled my bumper

chriswatson99

Cheers for the advise guys, i am tempted to just go and get it fixed now and get it over and done with. You know what its like when its the first thing that you notice with your car.

The guys who provided the quote have got a decent reputation around these parts so i suppose you pay a bit more for that.

i know your trying to rip the p1ss here :p:lol: but.....

remember im talking about the rears

on the top of the spring you have the purple adjuster and the little black metal piece which its screwed onto... To adjust the suspension higher you screw the adjuster away from the top of the black section??

Actually I was being quite serious Neil but there appears to be difference in opinion to what is top and what is bottom, :lol: however your last post clears up that issue. :thumbs:

My KW Clubsport still has around 12 threads left on the rear for me to highten the suspension if I so desired and the V3, adjustment wise is no different in set up.

Sorry for the hijack Chris but Neil can be a bit slow at times. :lol::lol::lol:

i know your trying to rip the p1ss here :p:lol: but.....

remember im talking about the rears

on the top of the spring you have the purple adjuster and the little black metal piece which its screwed onto... To adjust the suspension higher you screw the adjuster away from the top of the black section??

Actually I was being quite serious Neil but there appears to be difference in opinion to what is top and what is bottom, :lol: however your last post clears up that issue. :thumbs:

My KW Clubsport still has around 12 threads left on the rear for me to highten the suspension if I so desired and the V3, adjustment wise is no different in set up.

Sorry for the hijack Chris but Neil can be a bit slow at times. :lol::lol::lol:

:boxing::lol:

it just take me time to translate to non-technical minded words. Hmm i will have a look at it alex once the snow has cleared and get some photos and measurements.

Cheers for the advise guys, i am tempted to just go and get it fixed now and get it over and done with. You know what its like when its the first thing that you notice with your car.

The guys who provided the quote have got a decent reputation around these parts so i suppose you pay a bit more for that.

As Alex said you could get it done cheaper no doubt but then you may end up having to get it done again at a later date or have to look at it and not be happy.

At least if you pay for a decent repair you can insist it is absolutely perfect :thumbs:

As Alex said you could get it done cheaper no doubt but then you may end up having to get it done again at a later date or have to look at it and not be happy.

At least if you pay for a decent repair you can insist it is absolutely perfect :thumbs:

pay the VAT and get yourself a warranty with the repair also.